The Seattle Art Museum presents the Second Annual Architecture Exhibit : New World Architecture with an Old World Flavor
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Broadmoor (Seattle, Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Brochure for the Second Annual Architecture Exhibit, held Thursday, May 10, 1951, from 1-5pm.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. Frank West, 1630 Broadmoor Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. John Hamrick, 1932 Blenheim Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Wellwood Beall, 2304 Broadmoor Drive, Broadmoor
- Mrs. Walter Douglas, 1927 Shenandoah Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. L. Kenneth Schoenfeld, 3801 E. Prospect Street, Washington Park
- Mr. and Mrs. Hawthorne Dent, 1500 42nd Avenue North, Madison Park
- Mr. and Mrs. William Reed, 1500 42nd Avenue North, Madison Park
- Mr. and Mrs. George Stoddard, 1500 42nd Avenue North, Madison Park
- Dr. and Mrs. Roger Anderson, 4221 E. Lee Street, Madison Park
- Mr. and Mrs. Frederic Blanchett, 608 39th Avenue North, Madison Park
- Dr. and Mrs. Louis Edmunds, 171 Lake Washington Blvd. N., Denny Blaine
- Mr. and Mrs. Louis Dulien, 4000 Denny Blaine Place, Denny Blaine
- Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Scott, 516 McGilvra Blvd, Madison Park
- Mr. and Mrs. Irving Stanton Smith, 5635 Ambleside Road