The Seattle Art Museum presents the Third Annual Architecture Exhibit: Today's Northwest Architecture in Windermere on the Lake
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Windermere (Seattle, Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Brochure for the 3rd Annual Exhibition of Residential Architecture, held Thursday, May 1, 1952 from 10 am to 5 pm. Tea from 2-6 pm.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. M. Lester Graham, 6340 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. L. H. Fortin, 6426 Windermere Road
- Mrs. J. A. McEachern, 6333 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. J. E. Blume, 6320 East 57th
- Mr. and Mrs. Edward Rosling, 6307 East 57th
- Mr. and Mrs. O. Ross Brownfield, 6120 East 57th
- Mr. and Mrs. Clifford Mortensen, 6056 Keldon Place
- Mr. & Mrs. Fred Drury, 6010 Keldon Place
- Mr. and Mrs. Ernest N. Patty, 6025 Keldon Place
- Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd W. Johnson, 5515 Penrith Road
- Mrs. Lloyd W. Nordstrom, 6511 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. Newman Hall Clark, 5760 64th Ave. NE
- Mrs. Arthur Woodley, 6007 Windermere Road