The Seattle Art Museum presents the Fifth Annual Architecture Exhibit
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Broadmoor (Seattle, Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Washington Park (Seattle, Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Brochure for the Fifth Annual Architecture Exhibit, held Thursday, May 13, 1954 from 10 am to 5 pm.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. Dallas Donnan, 1300 Broadmoor Drive. Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. William J. Bain, 1540 Parkside Drive. Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. George Van Waters, 1571 Parkside Drive. Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Jay Jacobs, 849 Hillside Drive, Washington Park
- Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Sevener, 400 39th North. Washington Park
- Mr. and Mrs. Paul Roland Smith, 530 McGilvra Boulevard. Washington Park
- Mr. and Mrs. W. Webb Moffett, 3767 East John. Denny Blaine
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles J. Frisbie, 3738 High Lane. Denny Blaine
- Dr. and Mrs. Henry Schmitz, 808 36th Ave. N. Washington Park
- Mrs. Darwin Meisnest, 2035 Parkside Drive. Broadmoor
- Mrs. Stanley A. Griffiths, 3731 East Prospect. Washington Park