The Seattle Art Museum presents the Sixth Annual Architectural Exhibit
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Laurelhurst (Seattle, Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Brochure for the Sixth Annual Architecture Exhibit, held April 29, 1955, from 10 am until 5 pm.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. Donn M. Sibold, 3811 East 41st Street
- Mr. and Mrs. Alban A. Shay, 4001 Surber Drive
- Mr. and Mrs. Arnold H. Groth, 4100 Surber Drive
- Mr. Lionel H. Pries, 3132 West Laurelhurst Drive
- Mrs. A. S. Morris, 3704 48th Avenue N.E.
- Dr. and Mrs. Frederick Scheyer, 5117 Laurelcrest Lane
- Mr. and Mrs. C. M. Balcom, 4001 55th Avenue N.E.
- Mr. and Mrs. Howard H. Wright, 4124 55th Avenue N.E.
- Mr. and Mrs. George Tall, 5317 East 45th Street
- Mrs. Charles T. Jordan, 4306 55th Ave. NE
- Dr. and Mrs. Edgar A. Rogge, 3038 East Laurelhurst Drive
- Dr. and Mrs. H.F. Thorlakson, 5143 Latimer Place