Tenth Annual Architectural Exhibit: Old Treasures…New Settings: Broadmoor and the Lakeshore
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Broadmoor--Buildings, Structures, etc.
Brochure for the Tenth Annual Exhibit of Architecture in Broadmoor and on the Lakeshore, 10 am to 5 pm Thursday, April 30th, 1959.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Johnston, 1937 Shenandoah Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Fisher, 1920 Shenandoah Drive, Broadmoor
- Mrs. Allison T. Wanamaker, Sr., 1819 Parkside Drive, Broadmoor
- Mrs. William L. Feely , 3510 St. Andrews Way, Broadmoor
- Mrs. Dorothea Vincent, 3414 St. Andrews Way, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard De Mille, 1570 Parkside Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Thornton Magee, 3319 Shore Drive, Broadmoor
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard W. Jones, 2328 43rd Avenue North, Lakeshore
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard Lea, 230 40th Avenue North
- Mr. and Mrs. T. Dayton Davies, 2222 Waverly Way, Broadmoor
- Dr. and Mrs. William L. Topp, 200 40th North, Lakeshore