Vintage Years, 1933 - 1958: Ninth Annual Architectural Exhibit in Windermere
Architecture, Domestic--Washington (State)--Seattle--Tours
Seattle (Wash.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Windermere (Seattle, Wash)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Brochure for the Ninth Annual Architectural Exhibit in Windermere, 10 am to 5 pm, Thursday, May 8th, 1958.
Art Museum Guild, Seattle Art Museum
Seattle Art Museum
These materials may be protected under law and may only be used for educational purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the user to obtain the appropriate copyright, property, publicity, and privacy permissions before using any of these materials.
Text | Image
Event Item Type Metadata
- Mr. and Mrs. Victor W. Markov, 5512 Windermere Road
- Miss Hope L. Foote, 5524 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. Edward A. Nowogroski, 5519 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Samuelson, 5525 Penrith Road
- Mr. and Mrs. Preston Faller, 5425 Ellery Lane
- Mr. and Mrs. Arthur W. Webb, 5424 Ellery Lane
- Mr. and Mrs. Albert O. Foster, 6007 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd W. Nordstrom, 6511 Windermere Road
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles M. Clark, 6127 Keswick Drive
- Mr. and Mrs. Palmer D. Koon, 5530 60th Ave. N. E.
- Mr. and Mrs. Harry J. Bernink, 6301 Windermere Road
- Mrs. J. A. McEachern, 6333 Windermere Road Dr.
- Mrs. Ira O. McLemore, 6451 Windermere Road